Back to the News
The summer session of the Berliner Wein Trophy 2018 has been completed. Many awarded wines both in the winter (Februar) and in the summer (July)edition.
Great success for the Apulian wines. From the full bodied and structured wines produced from the well-known red varieties Primitivo and Negroamaro, to the less well-known and recently reintroduced typologies Malvasia Nera and Susumaniello.
Here below the awarded typologies and vintages:
- Primitivo di Manduria 2016 14,5%
- Negroamaro Passito IGT Salento 2016 14,5%vol
- Negroamaro-Zinfandel IGT Salento 2016 15%vol
- Malvasia Nera IGT Puglia 2016 15%vol
- Susumaniello IGT Salento 2016 15%vol
Gold medal for a typical wine coming from the earth of the Romagna (Easter part of the Emilia Romagn region), the Sangiovese Rubicone IGT. A nice and deep ruby red, at the nose reveals delicate flower notes of rose and violet and hints of ripe red fruit. Enveloping and soft, well-bodied with a good structure, warm and balanced the mouth.